Cables with the best highs

Thought I would throw this one out for discussion:

I'm looking for opinions from the community regarding speaker cables which excel at producing lovely and listenable highs.
bwhite
I would suggest you give Acoustic Zen Satori a listen. I have tried many diffrent cables and have always heard strenghts and weaknesses, with the Acoustic Zen it just seemed to be right. It is quite reasonably price too.
I have owned several of the highest of high-end interconnects out there,....and the in-expensive ones that are sold on the InnerSound site should not be overlooked. They are why I sold all of my big-buck ones.
All I can say is to at least put the Audio Magic Sorceror/Illusion on your short list.
Bwhite. In case you do not know, Purist Audio will build a tri wire speaker cable from any quality level in the line.

The end product is a single cable with three custom terminations, cut exactly to length for each input of your tri wire speaker.

A member of my audio group went through this same issue with his top of the line B&W speakers. Before it was even properly broken in, he forgot about any future upgrades, It resolved every issue he had.
I am very happy with Zcable's "Live" balanced interconnect between my SACD source and preamp. They have a 30 day evaluation program and exceptional concern for customer satisfaction. Their lower priced "Jazz" cable is supposed to excellent but is only available in single-ended configuration. I am also using both of their power cords, and can recommend them as well. The Zcable website is www.zcable.com