laid back, warm interconnects with tight bass clean highs

can someone suggest RCA interconnects for a laid back, warm mids, tight bass and extended highs but not harsh at all. Must be super smooth.
arupg
I would recommend Tara Labs. They are great sounding warm smooth and laid back. The Cardas is also warm and laid back but they are to warm which will give you a false presentation of the music. Good Luck
It may depend on how much you would like to spend. If you are looking for a very cost effective choice, you should go the the InnerSound web site. The offer an excellent and inexpensive interconnect that is quite good.
Sean is probably right, but if Cardas doesn't work out, check out Harmonic Technology's "Truthlink". If you can live with deep, but not the tightest bass, it is a lovely and unsurpassed cable in its' price range and has the other qualities you are looking for in abundance.
I have found my Tara Air2 and Air3 to meet your criteria after a generous break-in of 50 to 75 hours. They are neutral and extended but can be very revealing if you have problems in the HF. The bass is very tight and controlled. However, I recommend you audition a pair for yourself in your own system.