Speaker cables for hybrid amp?

I am running a NY Audio Lab Moscode 300 hybrid power amp. It has a tube front end and MOSFET output transistors. I have been thinking about MIT cables biwired to my Vandersteen 2ci's and was wondering if the solid state or tube versions would be appropriate. I probably would buy from Audiogon and am a little uncomfortable going in to a dealer to get input. MIT never responded to my last email about another technical issue. Can anyone out there offer advise based on technical know-how or actual experience? Thanks
128x128swampwalker
Experience with hybrid amps shows these types like a good quality thick copper cable with a silver or siver/copper interconnect. Also power cords can have a fundemental effect of the final system "sound". To get the best system performance from your amp you will probably have to go to a dealer, especially if they are prepared to let you "try before you buy". Lack of response from MIT should guide you in future if you are thinking of their cables..!! Hope this helps?
I suggest calling the Cable Co. and they'll loan you any cable you want to try. I had a Pathos Twin Towers (also a hybrid design) for over a year, and tried numerous cables and found the TG audio spkr cable to work very well with it.
I presently own the 600.Did you know that amp sounds best if left on all the time? (FACT) You got a captured cord-no help there. There are other amps out there to do better justice to your Vandys.I moved up the food chain to Music reference 9 mk 2(saw one in clas.sect.1500 What an amp.)Then on up to Jadis 7 mk 4.I use the Moscode to run the rear speakers (home theater) I have AQ diamond 2 int cons I use Cardas speaker wire.But realy you are under-amped.What transport?