Please help: Speaker wire ?

I just purchased a JMlab Electra 905, and a Nakamichi receiver AV-10. The 905 is a little bit bright, so I've looked for a kind of speaker wire that can make the speaker sound warmer a little bit. My budget for a pair (bi-wire)is no more than $350 (I can buy used ones). Thank you very much. Tranle
dtranle
The problem is not with your speakers, Its your receiver. Try the equalizer in a cable wires like MIT or Transparent.
You guys are NUTS ! The AV-10 is FAR from being a bright sounding component, extensive exposure to it has led me to believe that it is one of the more "civilized" sounding receivers available. I might question the source component, but since it isn't listed I can't say for sure. If you are looking for a decent speaker cable, try either the Audioquest TYPE-4 or some of the entry level Transparent product. I have used both with a great deal of success in various systems. Also, have a look at your source components and the interconnects that you are using. As a last resort, sell your JM Labs...
You might look into Analysis-Plus cable. I tried it and found it very laid back. A little to much for me, but I don't have a bright sounding system. I thought that in the right system this stuff could be amazing. It has about the widest soundtage I have heard