Best Holiday CDs?

Is there such a thing as "audiophile quality" Holiday music? What do you play when friends and family gather to share the spirit of the season?
fpeel
Alex . this is very kind of you. Look for my email with address Tubegroover you are, as they say, a scholar and gentleman I'll email you when I have disc to send. cheers steve
The Simpsons "Sing the Blues". BMG/Geffen 1990. No holiday songs on this but it is festive for a family/friends gathering and I assume that everyone young and old can relate to the cartoon character's voices that sing the lyrics. Guest musicians include B.B. King, Roger McGuinn, Dr. John, John Sebastian and Tower of Power's horn section. Who knows, you may decide to get out the old Bill Cosby albums after listening to this. Fairly well recorded as well, it sounds good on our setup.
Charlie Brown Christmas, Vince Guaraldi on the main system. "White Christmas" Bing Crosby on the 1926 Victor Electrola, the first amplified and motorized Victor phonograph, without radio.
Steve/Tubegroover - I mailed the CD ROM copy to Steve last week. He shold be getting this week. Would love to hear what you think, so please post and/or send me a private e-mail. I recevied ther latest CD (ANgelo Blu), and was disappointed. There are only two a cappella songs in the the disc, and the rest is a bit too "pop" for me. However..one of the a cappella offerings is an awesome arrangement of The Beatles "Here, There and Everywhere". Still, if you want to listen to other stuff by them, recommend you stick with "Le Ragazze" which was 100% vocal.