Best Holiday CDs?

Is there such a thing as "audiophile quality" Holiday music? What do you play when friends and family gather to share the spirit of the season?
fpeel
Rounder Records has a nice sampler out, it's called "Must Be Santa". Also George Winston's December is nice.
sd campbell. Thanks for recommendtion on Cantate Domino on Proprius label. I ordered it mail order from UHF magazine. Recording quality and content are tops. Stille Nacht is the best rendition I think I have heard . Thanks again,happy holidays. Steve
I agree with Tubegroover, Mannheim Steamrollers CD's are the best for Christmis Music. I saw them in concert and they do a nice job.
Sinatra's Jolly X-mas on MoFi is pretty good. BUT, the old time best for me, and also my standard test CD for male vocals, is a CD of traditional X-mas music sung in Enlgish by an Italian group called Neri Per Caso. The group is composed of three brothers and their two cousins, all men in their mid twenties from Naples (a city with a great vocal tradition). They are actually a successful pop group in Italy, with at least one # 1 hit a few years back (Le Ragazze). The thing is, most of their songs are sung entirely a cappella, they do amazing 5 part harmony, and they have a wizard for a recording engineer. Their version of "God Rest Ye.." will raise goosebumps on your arm..and my Guarneri's LOVE these guys (must be an Italian thing). On some songs from their most recent CD's,the soundstage is truly wrap-around. Not sure where you'd get it in the US..but this disc is THAT good. Wish I could let you all borrow my copy....
Alexc the disc by Neri Per Caso has my interest. Do you think you could post or email me the label name and number of this dics. You might be suppised what one can find on the internet. I try to collect a cappella, so this would be a bonus for me . Thanks and cheers, steve