Best Holiday CDs?

Is there such a thing as "audiophile quality" Holiday music? What do you play when friends and family gather to share the spirit of the season?
fpeel
The old standard, "Cantata Domino", on the Proprius label, is still one of the best recordings of vocal Christmas music ever recorded. The recording is available on both CD and LP (I have both versions, and give the LP a clear edge).
Two favorites of mine which are also excellent audiophile quality are "Thys Yool-A Medieval Christmas" by the Martin Best Ensemble, Nimbus (NI 5137), and also "Noels Celtiques", Celtic Christmas Music from Brittany.Traditional and contem- porary choral music sung in Breton. It has a real presence, and very natural sound. (Green Linnet Records, GLCD-3124) Also don't miss "The Bells of Dublin" by the Chieftains,with guests Nanci Griffith,Rickie Lee Jones,Jackson Browne, the McGarrigle sisters, and Elvis Costello; Elvis'track is worth the price of the CD alone.
As I looked through my collection, here's another--The Many Moods of Christmas, which Robert Shaw recorded both on RCA and later with Telarc. A full orchestral recording, with four suites of carol arrangements. I find it more interesting than the standard orchestra and chorus arrangements from the likes of Ormandy, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, etc., and a LOT better recorded. Thanks for the recommendation on Noels Celtiques, Gasman; I'll look for it.
Mannheim Steamroller's 3 albums are quite nice and have many different pieces along with the standard fare - interesting arrangements. And of course Arthur Fiedler's "Pop's Christmas Party" originally released on RCA I believe in 1959 is a true classic of orchestral performances of modern and traditional classics. It is also on CD.
Ella Fitzgerald "Swinging Christmas" on Verve records, very cool holiday jive.......also Dolly Parton "Home for Christmas" on Columbia, Smokey Mt style christmas with Dolly's charming style.....both records above average sound, but not audiophile quality.......My favorite campy holiday song is undoubtly Bing Crosby "Melle Kalikimaka" hawaiian christmas song contained on many of his MCA christmas Cds. Most Bing Christmas albums are poor sound recordings unfortunately.