The best and worst Audiogon poster's

I have enjoyed these threads very much. I feel I have come to know some of Audiogon's members thru there postings. I have my favorite's like the knowledgable gentleman Albert Porter, In his ear's I trust Mikeam, Tubegroover, 3Dman and the controversial and sometime's entertaining Carl Eber. Who are your favorites and why.
brulee
Hey guys, (Brian and Carl) you know I am the supreme Purist Audio guy. I am willing to give the FIM a chance, who is going to set me up with some? Remember though, Dominus is what is in the system now, and it is mighty tough to go up against.
I realize your rightful devotion to Purist. If you remember, you nearly had me purchasing an entire package a few years back. And, if you like it, it is good. Maybe I can send you some FIM someday though, for your evaluation. I don't have runs as long as yours though, so you may have to run yours on top. My earlier post just made light of the fact that we are good friends, that I value the friendship, and that I trust your viewpoint. Yours is an open mind, Albert. Many in our hobby have blinders on, restricting their view. We've talked of this before. Your friend, Brian
Albert any truth to the rumor that the Dominus cables are absolutely supreme with Renaissance church music? Boy you guys with your expensive cables! And I thought the JPS digital power cord at 350.00 was a lot!
"... we share similar taste in power cords..." My God, is there again better proof of why this hobby doesn't have any women in it! Keep smiling, guys.
I was a bit perplexed by the idea behind this post, but have finally figured out how to respond. The best posters are those that express their opinions honestly. Sure, express your opinion on a component, but please state whether this is based on actual experience, or if it is from reading it in a mag, or if it is based on your theories. The best posters are those that allow us to get to know them - let us into knowing their musical tastes, their system, their approach to this hobby. The best posters are those that display their personality a bit ( or a lot) - I am interested in getting to know the people here, not just the opinions - how can you separate these two anyway? By these criteria there are a good number that qualify for me as best posters here. As a result I tend to read a post more carefully if it is by one of these people. I think I shall refrain from naming names, for fear of leaving too many out. I concur with all those mentioned above, but can't agree with the negativity towards Carl. In my experience, the only people that stay upset by prickly characters (and I confess I have a soft spot for prickly characters - they are passionate and fun, and you don't find yourself checking for a pulse), are people that take themselves way too seriously.