The best and worst Audiogon poster's

I have enjoyed these threads very much. I feel I have come to know some of Audiogon's members thru there postings. I have my favorite's like the knowledgable gentleman Albert Porter, In his ear's I trust Mikeam, Tubegroover, 3Dman and the controversial and sometime's entertaining Carl Eber. Who are your favorites and why.
brulee
That's funny, I thought that Albert and I shared many beliefs. (At least it seems that way when we spend a minimum of an hour on the phone each time we talk). Hmmm.
Hey guys, (Brian and Carl) you know I am the supreme Purist Audio guy. I am willing to give the FIM a chance, who is going to set me up with some? Remember though, Dominus is what is in the system now, and it is mighty tough to go up against.
I realize your rightful devotion to Purist. If you remember, you nearly had me purchasing an entire package a few years back. And, if you like it, it is good. Maybe I can send you some FIM someday though, for your evaluation. I don't have runs as long as yours though, so you may have to run yours on top. My earlier post just made light of the fact that we are good friends, that I value the friendship, and that I trust your viewpoint. Yours is an open mind, Albert. Many in our hobby have blinders on, restricting their view. We've talked of this before. Your friend, Brian
Albert any truth to the rumor that the Dominus cables are absolutely supreme with Renaissance church music? Boy you guys with your expensive cables! And I thought the JPS digital power cord at 350.00 was a lot!