Best speakers for 2500....thump included

I am looking for a good speaker that can produce down to 30hz or lower, at the 2500 price range..... I also like my music loud and clear, without being bright on the top end. I am running a 300W perreaux power amp, and a perreaux pre. Any suggestions... there are just too many to go looking... The bass is mandatory!
shabbadoo
I have a pair of Coincident Super Conquest the bass goes down to 26 hz.Try to find a used pair.
Thanks guys... ill look at all the reccomendations..... Yeah, I was looking for thump without subs... becasue the only subs i have heard distort the bass somewhat.. a bit too forward.. Its a hard road finding the perfect speaker.. as you all know, but im looking!
NewformResearch R645. My friend and I recently tried it out with a Rel Storm III and Proceed HPA power amp. On the Bella Flek Hippo song you could hear the bass a tad more but you didn't really feel compelled to go out and spend that extra $1800 to get it. These speakers are outstanding!
Shabbadoo, hope my recommendation where I mention the Vel HGS15 sub didn't confuse that the Hales Revelation3($2200) plays down to the 30Herts you desire. Hales list the "In-room bandwidth: 23Hz-26kHz" and "Frequency response: 33Hz-26kHz(-3dB)". Robert Deutsch(Stereophile) 2/98 review mentions test tones at 31.5Hz and 25Hz were audible and "For the price,..., the Revelation Three's bass performance was outstanding.". Also I wanted to mention that they very dynamic and work well with high powered amps at high levels. Hope this helps......LR
The $2500 VMPS Ribbon Monitor-2 will eat everything's lunch...Look long and hard at VMPSaudio.com. Easily over 100 lbs., active woven carbon fiber/phase plugged 12", passive 12" for true actual low 20Hz, then the real magic of dual 7" push pull direct coupled unobstructed ribbons, & dual spiral ribbon tweeters, 1" MDF cabinets, these will make anything else mentioned here sound like the toys they actually are. Even true oak venner. Email me direct for prices.