Best speakers for 2500....thump included

I am looking for a good speaker that can produce down to 30hz or lower, at the 2500 price range..... I also like my music loud and clear, without being bright on the top end. I am running a 300W perreaux power amp, and a perreaux pre. Any suggestions... there are just too many to go looking... The bass is mandatory!
shabbadoo
I recently listen to RBH 1044 and 1266 and was very impressed. I don't know if they go all the way to 30hz, but pretty close. For my ears they are more open than B&W or Paradigm of a similar price, and even than the Paradigm Studio Reference 100 which I have heard in the same dealer's show room as the RBH. I hear good review about Coincident.
Brianmgrarcom The Spendor 1/2 won't get down to 30 hz but I doubt it you'll care if you like the British sound. An excellent performer in this price range with a superb midrange but no thump. Shabbadoo my vote full range is the Vandersteen 3A Sig. used, refinement, musical and good articulate low 30's in room bass. That is compared to the speakers above I am familiar with. NHT's have a different tonal balance you may prefer and have excellent bass (have lived with NHT and Vandersteen). The Paradigm Reference at 2.1K is a good performer in the mid 30hz range, don't believe it really gets much lower but a great value worth checking out. The PSB Goldi I have not heard but has always gotten good press. I can't imagine you not being satisfied with the Vandy 3A Sig. used and would be MY pick based on the above I HAVE heard and your criteria.
I have a pair of Coincident Super Conquest the bass goes down to 26 hz.Try to find a used pair.
Thanks guys... ill look at all the reccomendations..... Yeah, I was looking for thump without subs... becasue the only subs i have heard distort the bass somewhat.. a bit too forward.. Its a hard road finding the perfect speaker.. as you all know, but im looking!
NewformResearch R645. My friend and I recently tried it out with a Rel Storm III and Proceed HPA power amp. On the Bella Flek Hippo song you could hear the bass a tad more but you didn't really feel compelled to go out and spend that extra $1800 to get it. These speakers are outstanding!