Best speakers for 2500....thump included

I am looking for a good speaker that can produce down to 30hz or lower, at the 2500 price range..... I also like my music loud and clear, without being bright on the top end. I am running a 300W perreaux power amp, and a perreaux pre. Any suggestions... there are just too many to go looking... The bass is mandatory!
shabbadoo
NewformResearch R645. My friend and I recently tried it out with a Rel Storm III and Proceed HPA power amp. On the Bella Flek Hippo song you could hear the bass a tad more but you didn't really feel compelled to go out and spend that extra $1800 to get it. These speakers are outstanding!
Shabbadoo, hope my recommendation where I mention the Vel HGS15 sub didn't confuse that the Hales Revelation3($2200) plays down to the 30Herts you desire. Hales list the "In-room bandwidth: 23Hz-26kHz" and "Frequency response: 33Hz-26kHz(-3dB)". Robert Deutsch(Stereophile) 2/98 review mentions test tones at 31.5Hz and 25Hz were audible and "For the price,..., the Revelation Three's bass performance was outstanding.". Also I wanted to mention that they very dynamic and work well with high powered amps at high levels. Hope this helps......LR
The $2500 VMPS Ribbon Monitor-2 will eat everything's lunch...Look long and hard at VMPSaudio.com. Easily over 100 lbs., active woven carbon fiber/phase plugged 12", passive 12" for true actual low 20Hz, then the real magic of dual 7" push pull direct coupled unobstructed ribbons, & dual spiral ribbon tweeters, 1" MDF cabinets, these will make anything else mentioned here sound like the toys they actually are. Even true oak venner. Email me direct for prices.
IMO, VMPS speakers sound horrible. Their sound demonstrates definitively that esoteric drivers don't guarantee musical sound. The designer should get his hearing checked as should any dealers like Spkrplus.
i agree with the hales rev 3 best thump in your price range.you will need lot's of power and break in time .something like 200 hours so they start to go.they go low into 4 ohms and less so high current amp is needed i'am not familiar with yours,i use a aragon 8008bb and it gets real hot.the highs are also great very natural and open .best speakers in this catagory.