Best and Worst customer service?

My vote goes for Sonic Frontiers, as Best! I was contacted within an hours, after e-mailing a question. Wery friendly and helpfull!(they can count me-in on the next purchase) Thw Worst? Linn audio! It's been over a month since i submited a Q! I am stll e-mailing the question...i am sort of amused by now!
eldragon
Steve that stinks. Yours and my three experiences with Dunlavy are so different. It just goes to show you, life is strange! J.D.
I'll comment on Martin Logan, Magneplanar, Linn and Klipsch. I called ML on crossover points for my CLS and about getting Arcici stands. They told me what the slopes and crossover points should be and the address and phone number of Aricici.

I also have a very old set of Magneplanar Tympani's. I have lost the manual and was hoping for an upgrade. Maggie had upgraded a friend's MG1 for a very low cost. They told me not to upgrade the Tympani it would cost too much. Further from the serial number I gave them they sent me a manual at no cost.

On Klipsch a friend had blown a tweeter in an old pair of Heresy. He sent the speaker back to them to be repaired. (it was out of warranty. Klipsch fixed the speaker and sent it back with no charge for the repair or shipping.

Linn on the other hand was similar to the other negative responses others have given about Linn. I needed a box for an LP 12 and a dustcover. They wanted to charge me $60.00 for the box. (Didn't get it.) They charged me something higher than what I expected for the dustcover. I asked them some questions about a Linto and there answer was so non-committal as to be useless.
J.D. You said it. Experiences our different, that doesent mean that my opinon stinks. What stinks is the way dunlavy handeled a customer service problem.
I find all these posts to be insightful. As I remarked above, every company probably has a bad day now and then, but if enough people say a particular company has treated them poorly, this would provide a more reliable indication of which companies to stay away from. Therefore, I still wonder if it would be worthwhile to start some sort of system here on Audiogon where AGers could rate the customer service of the companies we all deal with (like user feedback).
Djjd, if were going to do that. Then we should email the companies are results here on audiogon. Maybe they'll get the hint. But even though the rep had no personality that day, I just can't dump my speakers over it. They just sound to damn nice.............