Best and Worst customer service?

My vote goes for Sonic Frontiers, as Best! I was contacted within an hours, after e-mailing a question. Wery friendly and helpfull!(they can count me-in on the next purchase) Thw Worst? Linn audio! It's been over a month since i submited a Q! I am stll e-mailing the question...i am sort of amused by now!
eldragon
THE WORST IS VELODYNE.THEY HAVE NUMBERS ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT NO LIVE CONTACT.AUDIGON SAYS TO CONTACT JODY SMALLS MAYBE JODY,THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT AND SOME GUY THAT ANSWERS THEIR 800 NUMBER (RECORDING) ABOUT LITERATURE THINK THE CUSTOMER IS AN AFTERTHOUGHT,WAKE UP VELODYNE! I AM TRYING TO BUY A PART AND I GUESS IF IT ISN'T A SUBWOOFER THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED EVEN THOUGH IT GOES TO ONE OF THEIR SUBS I BOUGHT.MAGNAPAN IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. I CALLED ABOUT AN OWNER'S MANUAL I LOST.I HAD ONE ON MY DOORSTEP IN THREE DAYS, ALL 37 PAGES AND THEY DIDN'T ASK ME TO PAY FOR IT, NOT EVEN THE POSTAGE! ASKED ME IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ELSE THEY COULD DO AND TOLD ME TO CALL BACK IF I NEEDED ANY FURTHER ASSISTANCE, WOW!!!!!!!!!!
best: sonic frontiers-very heplful, friendly, technically as Best: Sonic Frontiers-knowledge, friendly, technically astute. Speak to Douglas. Worst: Sony, no one is even close. Ater dropping nearly four grand on a XBR rear projector, it was impossile to reach anyone for technical info. Even after calbration TV is still not right. Absolutely impossible to reach anyone at Sony who knows anything. Have tried everything. Go else where to avoid that "screwed again" feeling.
YBA, Oracle, Aragon. All have given me terrific service, including items I've bought used off the 'net. If you have the opportunity to buy any of their products, don't hesitate at all. To maximize your audiophile experience, get a good relationship established with a dependable local dealer, it can go a long way to making sure you remain satisfied.
My best experience has been with Audioquest. Those guye e-mailed me right away, gave me a name & number for future use and even volunteered helpful, related info I didn't even ask for. The worst: SONY by far. Had a camcorder that needed a chip. I could have swam to Japan and back before it arrived at their service center - 6 months!!! And the damn thing broke again after 6 weeks - with the same problem. Never offered a replacement and the thing wasn't even a year old. Sony sucks!