What is the best Big Screen TV?

O.K. Here's an old audio guy that is about to put together a home theater system....and:

What is the best tv in the 35" to 45" screen size range? I saw a rear projection Sony at a store recently that looked better than any big guy I have seen...but would love to hear some opinions..on..rear projection, plasma, LCD...etc.

Thanks.
whatjd
www.avsforum.com They have great forum's that discuss the virutes of each technology LCD, DLP, etc plus powerbuys on new equipment for good deals.

I like my 103" front projection! Size does matter...
Wait another few months until 2005...when the giants (Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic etc.) will be releasing the 1080p HDTV monitors (probably using DLP, Realta HQV chips). Current technology is at 720p.
I just read an article in one the forums today. They say the wait will be worth it.
Take a look at the LG product line in the LCD rear projection, they are doing some really good things for the money
HOw much do you have to spend and how much room do you have? If you've got the space, a rear proj CRT is probably the best value in terms of cost vs. PQ. If you don't, and you can afford the freight, the Fujitsu 42" plasma is pretty darn good. Loewe Aconda 38" also would be hard to beat if you can handle (physically and space-wise) a 38" conventional CRT that weighs over 200 lbs and is over 20" deep. I've got a 30" loewe that displays 480p, (not the 1080i that the Aconda can do) and it is quite remarkable.