6922 tube rolling recommendations

I've been tube rolling tubes in my Bel Canto SEP-1 preamp.
I've gone from Sovteks to Jan NOS to Mullard(1970's version I think....$35/ea from Triode Elec) The Mullards sound much better...quieter background, better top end extension...it's really sparked my curiosity about trying other NOS tubes. I see VTS selling various Telefunken, Siemens, Amperex, and other older Mullards. Can anyone recommend a good step up from my current Mullard gold pins?
highdecibel
High db, stick with the Amperex and Siemens. When it came to the 6DJ8 family they were in a league of their own. As usual with NOS tubes, older is better. How many tubes does your unit use? Hopefully not more then two. Prices for primo tubes in this family are rising even as I write. If you plan on keeping your pre for a while, load up. But there are still some bargins to be had. Amperex 6DJ8s are a great sounding tube, finding even some good used ones should be easy. But if you want the best look for the 7308s. They were the quietest and longest lasting. Maybe the best sounding is the Siemens CCa,an upgraded 6922. Very rare and expensive.Did VTS have all the tubes you mentioned in stock? What his webpage says and what he actually has are two different things.I believe there are tubes I've mentioned for sale here at Audiogon...pricey though. If you want to email me I can steer you in a less costly direction.
Siemens E188cc 7308/Excellent choice.I used one in an Anthem CD-1.Best upgrade ever.Andy at VTS can help.You dont see tubes for sale on this site saying bought from VTS.That say's alot.
I have Siemans CCA in my Art Audio Diavolo and they are the best I've tried. Very hard to find.I see them on Ebay sometimes but don't know how to judge the quality.
Post removed 
I have tried Telefunken CCa's, Telefunken 6DJ8's (ECC88), Amperex 6DJ8's, Mullard 6DJ8's, Telefunken 6922's (E88CC), Telefunken 7308's (E188CC) as well as Telefunken and Tungsram versions of 12AX7 in my CAT Ultimate. I don't think that anyone can tell you very much about what will work in your system unless they have every piece of equipment you have. I recently made a change in speakers from Snell C/V to Vandersteen 3A Signature, a change which one wouldn't expect to be huge, since both speakers are on the warmish side. The difference was huge and forced me to completely reevaluate all the interconnects and cables which I was using PLUS the tubes in the preamp. Tubes that I was going to sell before now sounded excellent and the tubes which I was using had to be reconsidered. The only way is to listen yourself with at least the speakers and preamp you intend to use and then to make your own decisions.