Calling all Proceed AVP 2 owners..please advise

Guys..just trying again to see if I cen get some feedback on whether the upgrade I have on order(with no sign of being filled yet I might add)is worth it.....2 channel priority with arcam transport feeding it but also interested in surround differences experienced...its $5000 aud so no chickenfeed..but just about everything is expensive here...thanks
dtebbutt
As an AVP2 owner I think we should hold them to their word. They promised us THX Ultra2, DTS NEO:6, and DTS 96/24 decoding amongst things. Any thoughts on writing the CEO of Harmon International?
That's worth a shot. I just did one of the last AVP2 upgrades out there, so I'm still appreciating it. I would like to get a shot or 2 in for my PMDT. I paid $6k for a unit that acts like a hunk of crap too often. I'm at the point where I'm hoping for some talented 3rd party to come along & support Proceed stuff. I think the units are worthy & there's enough of them out there. Anyway, count me in on any action.
If Harman can not see its way to do some final fix or support for PMDT owners why would anyone buy Lexicon pieces. It is the same company with the same people making the ultimate marketing decisions. Will these brands be supported as Proceed was? In my mind this company has a very short window of opportunity to turn around a serious marketing problem. After that a rather large number of affluent and disgruntled customers will make themselves heard in the marketplace in a number of ways. Forums such as this where prospective buyers search for high end products will reflect the customer dissatisfaction. On a much deeper level I would have serious talks with local dealers about harmon products.
Since I like many others here are consulted by any number of people the negative word of mouth feedback would cause some serious issues. Finally I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't consider a class action to address the many promises made by the company which have not been met. I know I purchased these products with some very public promises of upgradability and support that have not been met and if the company had no real plan in place to meet these promises there are legal issues involved. The rather negative impact of such litigation is incalculable. I don't think I would want to go in such a direction, but others might. Some simple customer support in short order would do a lot to remedy these issues and would stop the question "Why buy any Harmon products if you can't trust there functionality or promises of support?"