Integra Research RDC-7 Lack if bass management?

To alll RDC-7 owners.....What are you doing about the RDC's lack of bass management especially since DVD-Audio and multichannel SACD seem to scream for it. Curious as to solutions or if it hasn't been a problem.

Thanks
yag17
I'm almost getting a RDC-7 but didn't know it lacks bass management! I thought the drawback was that it has a fixed crossover at 80Hz. Are you saying that the RDC does not have bass management for the 5.1 analog inputs or it does not have bass management at all?
I guess if it lacks bass management only for the 5.1 inputs all you need is to get external bass management (MK has one) or a DVD-A player with bass management (such as the Kenwoods). I'm not sure if there is any SACD player with bass management.
Please confirm that the RDC has bass management for DD, DTS, and other formats, so that I can go on and buy mine!
www.avsforum.com
http://www.htguide.com/CFBoards/index.cfm?fuseaction=listings&CFB=1&forum=32

The above links should give you all of the answers you are looking for.

The RDC-7 is THX rated and has a fixed crossover at 80Hz if you select the speakers to small. The 5.1 input (multichannel input) is a direct input, no DSP modes, no bass or treble adjustments. As far as DD and DTS, yes there are bass and speaker adjustments. Just be aware that speaker size has a fixed output of 80Hz. This Pre is Awsome! I love mine.

There are rumors of upgrades to the bass management on the processor, but they also lean toward bass management on the DVD or SACD player.
Thanks for the responses. Ton1313 thanks for answering the Bass management question. I am interested in that rumor on the bass management upgrade. I know that THX calls for the fixed crossover of 80Hz but it would be nice to have the flexability to set it at 40 or 60 depending on what speakers you may be using.