Any good cheap integrated amps?

Does anyone have recommendations for an under-$300 integrated? I'm looking for a system for my office, driving 91db monitors with a NAK MB-10 CDP and CAL Gamma DAC. Thinking about Cambridge or Musical Fidelity, probably used. Suggestions greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.
wirehead
Well, good tuners are rare in low-cost receivers. Tuners in general are very location-sensitive, however, and you could well find one that would work for you. Take a few home on trial and see which one pulls in your favorite stations best.
Proton 940. Good tuner and amp. But you have to be careful if you find one. Mine has intermittent distortion in one channel that I havent been able to isolate. Finally gave up and bought the NAD integrated. Can't find anything to listen to on the radio anyway. I think the TEAC Reference 500 minisystem receiver is supposed to be pretty good and NAD makes a little receiver also.
Luxman made some really great receivers...so did Yamaha, Pioneer, Kenwood, Onkyo, Sansui, etc...depending on the model. There's a point in the early 80's where build quality started to suffer, but there are still some good receivers made after that too. I've heard Luxman eceivers from the 70s, ss integrateds from the early 80s, and tube-hybrid integrateds from the late 80s / early 90s. I liked all of them, and my brother is still using the tube-hybrid model. I would also highly recommend Revox. You can get a unit that cost $1000-$2000 in the 80s for hundreds, they're built great, and they sound great (but they can be ugly). I'm sure there are plenty of people on this list that could recommend great classic receivers.
revox is an excellent choice for a receiver, but i tink they'll run a bit more'n $300. tandberg is the only other one i'd consider if a good tuna is important, but yule be screwed if it needs repair - muchos dineros to fix. (same goes for the revox, but these are tanks, the tandbergs are known to be finicky.) good luck, doug
The discontinued Cambridge Audio A3i (60 watts) is the best of the recent Cambridge batch. Has phono (how's that for an office). I use one in my den/home office. There is a NAD 302 for $75 listed on Audiogon which should work well. It was European Amp of the year in its day.