Any good cheap integrated amps?

Does anyone have recommendations for an under-$300 integrated? I'm looking for a system for my office, driving 91db monitors with a NAK MB-10 CDP and CAL Gamma DAC. Thinking about Cambridge or Musical Fidelity, probably used. Suggestions greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.
wirehead
You might also want to look into a nice used integrated or receiver from the 70s. Many of them were built great, cost quite a bit at the time, and may sound better than a cheaper modern integrated.
For what it's worth, several years ago The Audio Critic conducted an ABX comparison of a 100w/ch Pioneer receiver (gasp!) and a $2500 power amp. Small, informal panel, but nobody could tell the difference--even though, sighted, they were sure they could tell the two apart. Now I'm not actually endorsing Pioneer receivers here, but the successor to that unit goes for well under your budget, and may serve your purposes very well.
Thanks for the responses. The more I think about it the more I like the option of radio - I don't have to get up from my desk. Any suggestions as to a receiver, old or new with a good tuner. Thanks again.
Well, good tuners are rare in low-cost receivers. Tuners in general are very location-sensitive, however, and you could well find one that would work for you. Take a few home on trial and see which one pulls in your favorite stations best.
Proton 940. Good tuner and amp. But you have to be careful if you find one. Mine has intermittent distortion in one channel that I havent been able to isolate. Finally gave up and bought the NAD integrated. Can't find anything to listen to on the radio anyway. I think the TEAC Reference 500 minisystem receiver is supposed to be pretty good and NAD makes a little receiver also.