Jadis Fidelity

Somebody can tell me we do not see too many Jadis product on Audiogon? What do I have to expect(buy or sell) for a Jadis 100 (E34 Tubes) ? Do Jadis people keep their gears longer?
odiomuse
I am not sure how much that amp will fetch, but I do know it probably sounds wonderful. There are probably buyers. As far as your other questions, I think there are several reasons. One being that the Jadis presence in this country for the last few years has been really small. So, there is not much product out there. Second, when you are happy with what you own, and cannot find better, why sell? You can buy different amps, but can you buy better? Pride of ownership in a Jadis amp has to be among the highest of any brand. They possess everything that most of us are in this hobby for. Finesse, speed, lightness, detail, dynamics, slam, guts, obvious build quality, seemingly rugged build quality along the lines of a tank(at least I hope so, but I have only had mine for a year), and esthetics. Above all else, they are MUSICAL. I find many Jadis owners are also cut from a different cloth than many other audiophiles. Rather than riding on the constant merry go round of equipment upgrades, they often have made a lifetime purchase ala their Jadis. I know that I have made one...
I Have owned a JP80mc preamp for nearly 6 years. Oldest component I own. I have considered change or upgrade. Maybe something new with different signature. More bottom end. Who knows. But, fortunately I have retained this fantastic piece with no regrets, no mechanical problems and a consistency not experienced with other components. It's also beautiful to look at. Previously, I owned a Defy 7, moved up to a JA 200, which I sold when re-evaluating the importance of high fidelity in my life. Since, I purchased a pair of CATs, but would never rue owning another set of Jadis amps. If you do not locate used product on the websites, try dealing with the distributor, Northstar Leading The Way. He has been known to cut deals. Good luck and assure yourself of satisfying listening by properly matching components.