NRG Control Power Amps

Does anybody have any of NRG's power amplifiers?
bigboss
I owned NRG's A201s amplifier from 1991' through 1999'. That was one great sounding amplifier. A friend of mine still has their PA1 preamp and is in love with it. Bigboss, do you have NRG gear now or are you looking to get some?
Hey Tony007. I was looking for the the 401S mono block amps and the PA1 preamp. Back in 1990 I had the set up on loan from the manufacturer. I use to be in the industry and was a friend of friend of the President of NRG ..Jack , I forget his last name.
I know someone that has the NRG 401S Amp. I think he's selling it. His email address is, [email protected]
Hello my name is Tony Parrano I am Italian,
I have bought a year ago a NRG CONTROL 201 S I have not been able to find articles on tecnical magazines.
I think that this amp is superior to Krell, Mark Levinson and other famous American amps, as I have had them all.
I would like to have informations on this amp (who progected it ecc) and if there is someone I can contact for eventual upgrading, what has happenend to the costructers (NRG)?
Is it true that this amp was projected by NASA engeners amp fans?
I have been told that you are the only person who can answer my questions. Thankyou Bigboss.