Matching amps for martinlogan prodigy

Iam building a system with the martinlogan prodigy as front speakers. I find it increasingly difficult to find a moderately price amp to drive these current hungy speakers.I have considered the Rotel 1090 pseudo balance at 380 watt into 8 ohms and nearly double the wattage at 4 ohms. Any suggestion about moderately price amps and matching speaker cable will be much appreciated. Thanks guys...
patou
I am driving my prodigies with a PAIR of classe 201 in a bi amp mode with very good results.I used to drive them with Brystons 7 monoblocks but they were a little to bright for my taste.
I am driving a pair of SL-3s with Sunfire's cinema grand, biwiring the rear two channels to power the woofers, with great success. The sunfire is inexpensive(relatively) at approximately $1600 new, and, more importantly, incredibly flexible (if you choose to try a home theater/ multi-channel set up). They also sell stereo amps. IMHO Sunfire is definitely the best buy for the money. Maybe not the best possible sound, and maybe not the largest power output, but the best of both world while building on a budget. Just remember Logans like lots of power.
I am using a McIntosh MC-352 (350 at 8 ohms), with Adcom GPF-750, Denon DVD-5000 and Nordost Blue Heaven II all around. It's just fine and I drive the Prodigy to the limits (actually I haven't found the limit yet). The power guard on the Mac hasn't come on yet (you can't clip the Mac). Also the MC-352 has terminals specific to the load 8/4/2. So the Mac will even drive a 2 ohm load to where ever it will take it (uses something called Autoformers to match the Amp output stages and speaker loads of 2, 4 and 8 ohms).