Amps & Maggies...what is your take?

What amps do you used to drive your Maggies and found yourself putting on a smile on your face? Pray tell, why you like this amplification?
nex
The Electrocompaniet AW120 was great with them. It has a full bodied midrange that the Maggies need. It also is a high current amp that drives them with ease.
I have 2.7QRs. Used to drive with tubes. I do not necessarily agree that Maggies like tubes. Particularly the larger onees like the 2.7 and 3.6. I do agree that they thrive on the high current amps. I use an AVA 350hc.
I use a Levinson 332 with 3.5Rs. The sound is clean, open and real. I used a Bryston 4B (then modified to a 4B-ST) for six years and, while it made me smile, the 332 makes me smile more. I highly recommend the 332, but remember, this is only a recommendation. Trust YOUR ears. Ray
I tried a Linn LK-100 and McCormack .05 with my MG-12QR...nada for drive...then I tried the Musical Fidelity X-AS100 100 watter with 35 amperes...this one grabs hold of the Maggie and won't let go...BAM !!! Get solid state amp with as much current drive as possible...once again, watts don't mean nothing~