Amps & Maggies...what is your take?

What amps do you used to drive your Maggies and found yourself putting on a smile on your face? Pray tell, why you like this amplification?
nex
I drove my 1.6QR's with the McCormack DNA 1/A, and Conrad Johnson MV-50. They were both excellent. The surprise was the 45 watt MV-50. It drove them with power to spare. It didn't have the detail but has a warmth and forwardness was wonderful to listen to. A vocalist would seem to have a five foot tall head when coming from the Maggies. I could listen to orchestral works with no problem. Awesome speakers ! Overall, I think these speakers were the sonic equal of my $5500 AP Virgo speakers. A little less detailed, less bass, but superior for orchestral works. If you are a classical music lover, the 1.6 is untouchable. I didn't keep them because of placement/aesthetics in my particular room. You can see out the window, or you can see a speaker; which do choose ?! Cheers everyone!
The Electrocompaniet AW120 was great with them. It has a full bodied midrange that the Maggies need. It also is a high current amp that drives them with ease.
I have 2.7QRs. Used to drive with tubes. I do not necessarily agree that Maggies like tubes. Particularly the larger onees like the 2.7 and 3.6. I do agree that they thrive on the high current amps. I use an AVA 350hc.
I use a Levinson 332 with 3.5Rs. The sound is clean, open and real. I used a Bryston 4B (then modified to a 4B-ST) for six years and, while it made me smile, the 332 makes me smile more. I highly recommend the 332, but remember, this is only a recommendation. Trust YOUR ears. Ray