Please recommend some good music DVDs!!

Prefer in DD5.1 or dts sound. Thanks. These are what I have so far: 1. Metallica S&M (DD5.1): My personal favorite 2. Eagle Hell Freeze over (dts): My personal favorite 3. Beegees One Night Only (dts) 4. Tina Turner Live in Amsterdam (dts) 5. King Crimson Deja Vroom (DD5.1&dts) 6. Steely Dan 2 against nature (DD5.1&dts) 7. Sheryl Crow Rokin'the globe live (DD5.1&dts) 8. Ottmar Liebert & Luna Negra: Live, Wide-Eyed & Dreaming (DD5.1): good acoustic guitar music. 9. G3: live in concert (DD5.1) 10. Yes: Live at the house of blues (DD5.1) 11. John Fogerty :Premonition (DD5.1) 12. Deep Purple: In Concert With The London Symphony Orchestra (DD5.1) 13. George Michael : Ladies & Gentlement (DD5.1) 14. Music For Montserrat Live (DD5.1/dts) I love to listen to music (all kind) as well as watching their performance. Thanks
toan
I'll 3rd the James Taylor DVD "Live at Beacon...". Beautiful color, punchy video and very well produced. Sound wise I love it! Much closer to studio quality than concert quality. It appears it was produced/mixed to present the concert in a "you are there" fashion without the artificial multimedia effects some 5.1 audio discs present (the audio from the rears is mostly just crowd applause).

My DVD 5.1 music collection is limited, but IMO this is the goal isn't it... to sound real, not recorded/produced. Fancy rear effects are cool, and can be enjoyable, it just depends on what your in the mood for. For James Taylor fans it's a must, for others it might surprise you.

Keep the recommendations coming, I'm looking to expand my collection.