Best matching speaker for Alepha 3.

I bought a Pass Alepha3 power amp. But the power of this amp is very low. Which speaker is best matching for Alepha3? Any advice wil be appriciated. Regards.
persi
I've been using mine with Mission 753's (91db 6 ohm), and it sounds amazing. My room isn't too small(maybe 12' x 20'), and I've never had a problem with too little volume.
I'm using an Aleph 3 with Quad ESL 63's in a room 19 x 14 x 9, and getting plenty of volume, good dynamics, and so on. I don't listen at head-banging volume levels, but high enough for realism. I'm using it with a Cinepro 10 Line Balancer, which may help. I'm using a passive preamp too, which works surprisingly well with the Aleph 3. Nelson Pass said he wasn' surprised, but expectations were against it.
Proac Response 1sc might be a good match along with the Merlin TSM-SE. Ahhh, another winner which I also heard is quite good for the Aleph 3 is the Dynaudion Contour 1.1's.
I heard a pair of Thiel 1.5 driven by the Aleph 3 once it sounded beautiful, crystal clear, dynamic, transients were perfect, everything. Good match.
I agree with most of comments on the sound quality of the Aleph 3 and David99 is right! I have been using a pair of Kef 104.2 (92db,4 ohms) I don't know what's the defination of 'headbanging volume' but I do know that in my 13ftx20ft room the bass extends to a very respectable level! The latest recommendation from my local dealer is the Italian horn speakers, Zingali. For those who has tried this combination, care to feedback?