Best matching speaker for Alepha 3.

I bought a Pass Alepha3 power amp. But the power of this amp is very low. Which speaker is best matching for Alepha3? Any advice wil be appriciated. Regards.
persi
Proac Response 1sc might be a good match along with the Merlin TSM-SE. Ahhh, another winner which I also heard is quite good for the Aleph 3 is the Dynaudion Contour 1.1's.
I heard a pair of Thiel 1.5 driven by the Aleph 3 once it sounded beautiful, crystal clear, dynamic, transients were perfect, everything. Good match.
I agree with most of comments on the sound quality of the Aleph 3 and David99 is right! I have been using a pair of Kef 104.2 (92db,4 ohms) I don't know what's the defination of 'headbanging volume' but I do know that in my 13ftx20ft room the bass extends to a very respectable level! The latest recommendation from my local dealer is the Italian horn speakers, Zingali. For those who has tried this combination, care to feedback?
Infinity prelude @ 98 db should give you plenty of sound loud and very clean horn speakers may be louder but I think preludes sound much better
I demoed the aleph 3 with the proac above. Very nice sound. The salesman played it at his max 'safe' volume. It was not very loud.