BEST PHONO STAGE FOR UNDER OR OVER 1GRAN

What is the best phono stage for under or just over a grand? Lehman the black cube? EAR 843-? PHONOMENA?
bemopti123fbbc
For me the best is vendetta-research, but I cannot find it in Italy; if you can help me.... my e-mail is [email protected] many thanks!
The BEST phono stage for under a grand is MINE!! But you will have to get a Rogue99 to get one.I had the very highly regarded Lehmann Black Cube before I got my Rogue99 with phono.I replaced the phono tubes with 12AX7 Telefunkins and 12AU7 Radiotechniques.This combo destroys the Lehmann.If the Lehmann is a CLASS B then my Rogue phono is a VERY HIGH CLASS A. The phono sells for $400.00 the N.O.S. tubes $150.00 delivered.Total $550.00 This phono stage will destroy anything under 2 grand!!
No Carl,I only compared my Rogue phono stage to the Class B cube.Maybe its because the Rogues a tube phono stage with some of the worlds best tubes,maybe its the synergy of the preamp and phono maybe its one less interconnect.Most likly its all 3 reasons the Rogue buries the Cube.As I said if the Cube is class B then the Rogue is a high class A.I am a firm believe in tubes offering superior performance over solid state and from all I have gathered the short time I have participated here I see the vast majority would agree tubes rule,solid states cruel!(to the ears)
Carl,do you have a Phonomena with battery? I've seen them advertised is all.Stereophile get their hands on one yet?? Have you compared one to the Lehmann? I am not exagerating.My Rogue is in a far better league than the cube.Have you auditioned a tube phono? I still dont understand why you arent a tube guy!!