Is DEQX a game changer?

Just read a bit and it sure sounds interesting. Does it sound like the best way to upgrade speakers?
ptss
"Game changer" appears to be the latest marketing terminology. In 2014 alone, it now seems like dozens of audio components are "game changers". LOL!
If you haven't already seen it, take a look at the comments about DEQX on pages 3 and 4 of the recent "Sloped Baffle" thread. (Expand the contents of all of the posts on each page if necessary, by clicking on the date of the first response on each page, and use your browser's "find" function (usually under the "edit" menu) to search the page for "DEQX").

I've read through all of the the writeups at their website, and I certainly find it to be an intriguing product, especially given that it can in many cases serve as a preamp as well as providing sophisticated room and speaker correction. And I'll say that my BS meter never budged above zero while reading through those materials.

Regards,
-- Al
Have not heard and do not know how well executed (always the key), but I agree that the theory seems sound and the approach practical, so definitely something that would be worth hearing for me and I would go in optimistic about hearing some good things.

Digital processing of sound that comes out of a speaker compared to what is fed into it sounds like a very practical approach and one that should be practically addressable with modern technology and signal processing algorithms.

So it passes the initial BS test and worth further investigation for me.

There may be other similar solutions out there as well but don't know so I could not compare this to any other options that might exist.
Post removed