Is DEQX a game changer?

Just read a bit and it sure sounds interesting. Does it sound like the best way to upgrade speakers?
ptss
Interesting. I need to read up more about this. Does anyone have experience with this ?
"Game changer" appears to be the latest marketing terminology. In 2014 alone, it now seems like dozens of audio components are "game changers". LOL!
If you haven't already seen it, take a look at the comments about DEQX on pages 3 and 4 of the recent "Sloped Baffle" thread. (Expand the contents of all of the posts on each page if necessary, by clicking on the date of the first response on each page, and use your browser's "find" function (usually under the "edit" menu) to search the page for "DEQX").

I've read through all of the the writeups at their website, and I certainly find it to be an intriguing product, especially given that it can in many cases serve as a preamp as well as providing sophisticated room and speaker correction. And I'll say that my BS meter never budged above zero while reading through those materials.

Regards,
-- Al