Best Integrated Amp $1-2k range

Who makes the best out there to power a pair of N.E.A.R 50 MEs? The best for rock, sould and country? Puccini SE? Audio Refinement Complete?
jcgoos9d3b
I recently purchased a Bryston b-6o mainly for jazz, electronic-ambient and some rock/folk after listening to other integrated amps: Naim Nait 3, Redgum, Audio Refinement, NAD, ROtel, Creek, Jolinda and others very briefly. The Bryston seemed better for video/cable movie sound too. While the Naim sounded better with some music, the Bryston was all around easier to live with for my sound needs. Good luck. It is really hard to compare amps because each dealer has a different line of equipment. Most of the integrated amps will be at least good. You will cannot make a bad decision.
There a number of good ones out there, especially if you shop competative prices. Believe it or not, the Krell 300i can be had new for very near your top price point and around $1500 if you will accept a 9/10. I also like the Roksan Caspian (msrp $1500)which I've seen as a barely used demom for $795. However, my best buy recommendation is the Classe` CAP 151. Msrp is $2k. I can tell you where to get a new-sealed-in-box unit with full warranty from a authorized dealer for $1496 delivered!
I purchased the Roksan Capsian mentioned by Shoff and it sounds great with Spendors. I auditioned and did not like the Audio Refinement.