South Florida Audio Forum

We're starting up an new forum for folks in the areas of Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. Please feel free to join in conversations, attend gatherings and bring along your friends. The Sound Experience located at 233 S. Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33432 will be hosting our first meeting on Saturday, June 19th, 2010 starting at 4pm. Please call us to reserve a seat at 561.391.7868. We look forward to meeting you and sharing our interests within our local communities.
thesndexp
I'm glad somebody started it back up down here. You'd think it would have to snow to listen to music by the way nobody wants to get together down here. I'm in Boca, so I have no excuse. I'll have to check my schedule, but I hope to be there. Is sound experience sending out notices? I'm on their list.
hi, i'm back and forth between Palm Beach and Md. if i am in FL. at the time i would love to participate. please keep me in loop as to the groups schedule.

Best Regards tfl303
I have friends/family in the Delray Beach and Palm Beach area. My time there is sporacric, but I'm game. I'm going to be the next week, but I'll be busy helping a family member with some medical appointments. Please keep me posted....would love to participate if I'm able. Thanks....