New Jersey (Southern) Club?

Anyone interested in starting a club or group in Southern NJ? I know about the "North" group as well as the PAS (Philadelphia Audio Society). Maybe something informal among a few locals to gauge interest. I am in the Moorestown, Medford, Cinnaminson area.
slipknot1
P mmk: I was going to e-mail you separately, but figured if others are interested they might as well see it here. Our club meets monthly, generally the 3rd Sunday of the month, usually at members' homes (it's always fun to hear a member's system and see how he/she built it) or, if a dealer is willing to host, at dealers in the area. We charge $30 annual dues, which go to defray expenses of members supplying something to eat at the meetings and costs of our annual holiday party, where we give away door prizes and other goodies. We try to vary the programs among equipment demos, some tweak/educational type meetings and music presentations; for example, in April we had BAT bring up their new integrated and preamp and make a presentation, and this month's meeting is sort of a summer picnic and will feature a blues band for which one of our members is the drummer. The club has a decent mix of music lovers, equipment afficianatos and DIY/manufacturer types, so while we can't please everyone all of the time, generally there is something to interest everyone some of the time. We also have a monthly newsletter which is sent out electronically or by hard copy to those without computers and has a variety of articles contributed by members on various topics, and a chat group online. If you're interested in knowing more you can e-mail me, and I can arrange to have the next newsletter sent to you and you can attend a meeting to see if it interests you.
Could someone please supply contact information for the Philadelphia Audio Society? I have also started a Philly thread. Thank you.
Hello Slipknot, I am also in Moorestowm. Ther are a few other guys in the area that I know of that get together on an informal basis
Is this "club" still active? If it is, I am interested. I am in the Medford area.

Please respond.

Thanks.