Wisconsin - Anyone interested?

Just wondering, things are dead around by me and nobody understands this hobby.....
a71spud
Everything seems to be falling into place for the meeting on Saturday the 9th. I have had several responses from people who saw the announcement in Stereophile. TAS did not post the announcement, I'm not sure why, but... what can you do?

Anyone who needs directions, please contact me. I'm looking forward to meeting some new folks on Saturday!
The meeting went off without a hitch. There were three people that have not attended one of these listening session/meetings before, and it was fun to meet some new people.

There is serious interest in establishing a Wisconsin Audiophile Society. One of the people is working on getting a webpage started. We plan on having several useful features such as links to all the Stereo and music shops in the state, plus reviews and system posts.

We should be meeting again in either November or December.
To follow on from Uppermidfi's post above, we are now looking at firming up on the November 20th meeting and also December and January.
On January 22nd we are being joined by Robert from Ridge Street Audio, who has very generously offered to make the trip to Green Bay and demonstrate his new speakers and also various cables.
We need to firm up on a list of people who are going to be at this meeting, since we will almost certainly end up with more people wishing to attend than we can actually accommodate.
If you are not registered with NEW Audio Society yet, please click the link and use the ‘Join Us’ button at the top of the page. We can then get you on the circulation list for the upcoming meetings and hopefully get to meet up with you in the coming weeks.
Dear Wisconsinite's,

We still have room for a couple of people at the January 22nd meeting in De Pere, WI.
Ridge Street Audio will be attending the meeting and presenting their new Sasson Ltd. Loudspeaker along with various cables from their range.
Please contact me via email if you are interested in attending, or visit our website at www.newaudiosociety.com for more information.

We welcome all new members to the group, so please join us if you can....past meetings have been a lot of fun!

Rooze
Oh,you poor guys! I hope you all made it up to Green Bay in the snow without mishap.I would still like to attend, but am working in the ER today. Let's try to get a meeting together in the Madison area. Also, Roose, I am impressed with your timber-frame house. I also am in a hardwood timberframe and love it, but wonder how much the hard edges screw-up the sound. I notice major problems with the ceiling fan diffracting the sound.