Audio Magic Pulse Gen products

Has anyone tried the Audio Magic Pulse Gen products?
I have located a few reviews but not much recent activity.

I understand they emit a signal that is to reduce or eliminate RFI/EMI that is riding on the cables.

Well, I just installed the "speaker clarifiers" to my DIY speaker cables and thus far I am really impressed. I am hearing better tonal qualities. That is,voices and instruments are much more real or whole sounding. And the soundstage is way deeper, allowing the sound to identify where each instrument is located in the mix.

So, I went ahead and ordered 4 of the Pulse Gen modules that go inside of components and I will be installing them in the next few weeks.

I plan on doing a full review of these products once they are installed, but I still wonder why there has not been much talk of these products on Audiogon.
128x128ozzy
Hi Ozzy,
Hi5Harry asked me to chime in with my opinions on Audio Magic. I'm usually a lurker:) I'm a bit apprehensive about posting in Tech Talk as my observations and impressions are subjective and YMMV. That being said I find in the context of my system that all Jerry's products* invoke nothing but gains in listening pleasure. No ill effects. Some consistent attributes are sound stage expansion, amazing spaciousness and air without tonally altering anything. Focus appears enhanced too but is probably relative to the larger space it images in now along with detail brought forth by lowering the noise floor. Also microdynamics and a sense of flow by a smidgeon has improved. The thing is I was very pleased with the state of my rig before introducing Audio Magic. Try the blue dot next with confidence. Mine's placed by the rear of my linestage by all the outputs and inputs. Super fuses are a must. Hope this helps.
Blissfully(for now),
Emoonie

P.S. Audio Magic goodies play very well with other tweaks:) and can be very addicting. We find these are great additions if you are at the point where you're satisfied with the sound you're getting. Also relatively easy to reverse if the effects don't suit your tastes.

*roughly in order of appearance-Nano-Liquid Premium Fuses in everything, Pulse Gen ZX (in 2 different DACs third one on order), Speaker Clarifiers, Blue Dot, Blackouts (one in breaker box that increases the volume-we all heard it repeatedly), SUPER Fuse (Nano-Liquid) replaced all the original Premium fuses, Oracle Liquid Power conditioner, 2 medium Pulsed Electron Alignment units (on order).

Emoonie, Thank you very much for your helpful posting.
I have found that the Magic lies in reducing the crap that is in the electrical power. Be that the incoming power or the crap that are own components generate.
At each reduction of this crap the real musically image comes into focus. Its really not Magic just good science.
I think Audio Magic is plugged into that notion.

So, when I receive the Pulse Gen units and start to install them inside the component, space inside the equipment may be a problem.
If the space is available, should I try to install the Pulse Gens as near to the transformer or near to the IEC?
IMO I feel the blue dot works much better outside. The Pulse Gen performs best inside with the chassis closed back up. That being said I thought there was a slightly better effect near lower level ICs and their RCAs. IEC area next and Transformers the least (under the transformer a bit better than above), YMMV. There's definitely a settling in (charging? energizing?) period. You could also talk with the master himself about application, Jerry Ramsey. No hype, down to earth, open and engaging, sounds like I'm describing his products:). He's one of us and does it all for our enjoyment of music. THANK YOU JERRY YOU'RE THE BEST!!!. Hope this helps.
Emoonie, Its a bit difficult to get a hold of Jerry these days. But, once you connect with him , I must admit he ships the items very fast. I have installed 3 out of the 4 units in my equipment but, I have yet to power anything up do to a rack reconfiguration.

I am curious though about your statement about the settling in stage. On my speaker clarifiers I could tell the improvement within a few minutes and they did get better the next day. Is this the same as you experienced with the Pulse Gen's?
Ozzy, My understanding of the speaker clarifiers is similar to yours above. I think they do reduce emi rfi coming in with the cables, plus help out with the cross-overs when placed at the binding posts.
On the pulse dampeners, I know that when I unplug everything due to vacation or storms it takes a while for everything to return to normal. I think you will notice something right away in a quick A/B, but it may take a day or so to get the full effect. I'm thinking about using allegator clips to allow taking them in and out. I want to buy 2, and try them in my monoblocks then use them in my ModWright sony power supply and player to see which gives the biggest improvmement.