How do you all store CDs?

I am looking for an attractive piece of furniture that my wife will accept to store in the neighborhood of 750 CDs. All of our stuff is cherry finish, so I think that is going to be a requirement. Do any of yall have any recommendations?

Thanks
Justin
jposs
I just checked the Sorice website, they do make CD cabinets in solid oak, cherry, and walnut. The 300 CD model in cherry is $249. Craig
an equipment rack. I went to Staples and bought something that looks like a cross between Tupperware and a tool cabinet, made of plastic, with four wheels. it's about 4 1/2 feet tall by 2 1/2 feet with 10 drawers, which pull out. I replaced all my jewel cases with vinyl sleeves which saves about 60% of the space. All 3000 fit nicely into this dojiggy, with the other 2000 or so filling up a second "cabinet". The downside is that the discs aren't stored with the side label facing out so you have to flip a bit to go from Coltrane to Davis. If space is an issue, I highly recommend this approach. If decor is an issue, I don't! But it keeps the wife concerns to a bare minimum. Now all she has to complain about is the $$ spent!
Antique bookcases. I do not know what style your interior decoration is, but we buy nice antique bookcases (if it has been used for more than, say 20 years, it turns from 'used' to 'antique' :-) in solid cherry, mahogony, and rosewood with glass fronts. We like good construction and don't mind a few dings and scratches so this works for us.

Expect to pay $400+ for a solid mahogony case with glass doors that would hold ~300 CDs and about $1200+ for a cherry/mahogony one that holds ~1000 CDs and about $1800+ for solid Oak ~1000 CD bookcase (Oak is popular this decade). Find ones that have shelves that can be repositioned so that you can set the heights to CD size.