Advice on New Electrical Service

Hi folks. I am in the middle of home renovations and have a great opportunity to upgrade the juice reaching my two channel system. I am having the service moved to the other side of the house where it will feed a new 200amp panel. There is a transformer on the pole outside my window. I already have a 15amp dedicate line to a four way (quad) outlet behind my entertainment center, which holds my TV, DVD-VCR and all my audio equipment. Here is what I am thinking/planning on doing. I'd really appreciate comments to help me approach this a thoroughly as possible...

My town has it's own electrical power generating system and I know one of the guys who works for the public works department. I'm thinking of asking him to check and test the transformer to make sure it is appropriate size and is operating properly. I will also ask that the new service feed be copper rather than aluminum wire.

At the panel I am going to install an Environmental Potentials 2050 to deal with noise, surges and lightning damage. I am then going to have the electrician create a new 20 amp circuit to a duplex outlet for my amp and preamp. This will be run off the first tap. The existing 15 amp direct line will be upgraded to a 20amp circuit for the quad and will run off the second tap. I will connect the TV and all other components to this line. The two separate dedicated lines will be wired "in phase" so as not to produce noise. I will have the electrician install three new Porter Ports for the quad and new single outlet.

I am also considering getting an Environmental Potentials 2450 to plug all the components into behind the entertainment center but this seems like overkill. If I did this I would merely upgrade the current 15amp dedicated line to a 20amp and install the Porter Ports. (Since the additional outlets would not be necessary).

This is the best plan I have been able to generate given my limited technical expertise in this area. I'd really appreciate hearing if I am on the right track, thinking about the right things, haven't missed anything or gotten it wrong before I order the equipment and talk to the people who are going to be doing the work.

Thanks for the help.
dodgealum
Brownsfan: I think you'll be very surprised and happy with the result (I obviously am)!.

Diwakarv: I'll have to look up the model numbers of my CH/Eaton panel and GE panel when I get home off the road for work. They are both interior installs in my garage; see my system page for pictures.

I picked up the EP units from VHAudio. Here is the link to the EP2050, you'll have to ask about the 2750 units...;

http://www.vhaudio.com/acpowerconditioning.html#ep
Sorry...weird posting result after copy-paste; the link above looks bad but it does work correctly. The EP2750 unit and EP2050 occupy the same ad-line; click on the dropdown list for details....
Acoustic Frontiers sell the Environmental Protection products.
I believe they are in San Francisco.
I bought the EP-2050 and the EP-2775 and some Digiplugs.
The 2050 I installed at the top of incoming power.
AF has very quick service and I believe a bit cheaper than EV.
Thanks guys for the reply. I will check out Acoustic Frontiers as they are not far away from me.