Are your used items selling?

My prices might need adjusting -but my stuff seems like it is dying a slow death.Anyone else experiencing this? I believe the economy is taking it's toll also.
tracer
tracer
Thank you, Unsound. That is all I could ask of anyone. And I respect your opinions, and value them too.
Lest ANYONE be confused because I have not made myself clear, I have no objection to anyone posing their repsective opinions. I would die for your freedom to do so. In fact, I once had an uncle and a brother who gave that ultimate sacrifice. Mine was only to wonder whether an Audiogon thread was the proper forum, since there are myriad others where such banter both reigns and rains.
Geez, look what I did! Sorry...just wanted to sell one of my 10 friggin Subies crowded in my backyard. My wife HATES the Appalachian look! (Damned, now look what I've done....)
My items have not been selling. I changed my e-mail address a while ago and submited application for Audiogon membership from scratch. My previous sales didn't generate much feed back anyway. I wonder if I'm in a catch 22. Little feed back and reservation to do business with me, because of it. I also wonder if my very conservative Audiogon ratings of gear for sale is hindering sales.
Unsound: Maybe try clubbing some baby seals - the Twl touch might rub off on you.
;^)