Are your used items selling?

My prices might need adjusting -but my stuff seems like it is dying a slow death.Anyone else experiencing this? I believe the economy is taking it's toll also.
tracer
tracer
Porschecab pretty much nailed the answer to your question, just another suggestion, adding a picture of what you are selling sells it pretty quickly also. Audiogon has made it pretty darn easy to be able to post a picture on your add, all you need is a digital camera. As cheap as digital cameras are these days their is almost no excuse not to have one.
Post removed 
Stay with reputible gear with good reviews and most will want to try it to. There is a wide range of gear both solid state and tube that should hold value and move fairly well.
I honestly believe that if you price the stuff fairly (for most items, usually between 40-55% of retail), it will sell fast! Some, may need to be priced lower, some (like Maggies or the current gear du jour) higher. But, as always, YMMV
"Stay with reputible gear with good reviews and most will want to try it to."

True, but I have found those positive reviews to be good for only so long. The Mk II Effect is more powerful.