Best Integrated Amp You Ever Heard?

I am tired of the Pre-amp+Power-amp game. So, I am in the quest of finding a really really good integrated amp, preferably used, so I can save some money off the original price.
Right now, I have a pair of Triangle Celius (92db), but I would like the amp to be able to drive other not-so-sensitive speakers.

What is the best integrated amp you've ever listened to?

Thanks,

Josep
josep_hernandez
We wouldn't be comparing apples to apples. The Chapter Audio Precis 250S is a $11,995 USD integrated amp and the Bel Canto integrated amps retail for $2,495 USD. It's not a fair comparison.
We wouldn't be comparing apples to apples. The Chapter Audio Precis 250S is a $11,995 USD integrated amp and the Bel Canto integrated amps retail for $2,495 USD. It's not a fair comparison.

Hmmm... interesting. I compare unevenly priced systems everyday. I have a main system downstairs (Mcintosh, Aerial 10Ts) and a bedroom system (Bel Canto, Aerial 7Bs) and listen to both nearly every day. They don't sound the same but they both sound very good. For different pieces of music I prefer one over the other. The price differential was fairly great especially when I had the c2300 tube pre on the main system. I think when you jump into threads as a dealer touting product, you shouldn't say how good everything you sell sounds without being willing to offer counterpoint.

I'm not trying to put you on the spot but in another thread you were touting Bel Canto. I have Bel Canto and I think it sounds great as well. I'm interested in reading about what others who've compared high-priced Class A and A/B designs with Class D have to say. I've had a steady stream on high-end Class A and A/Bs (most recently Pass, Electrocompaniet) through my second system and would like to hear what others have to say about Class D who've had a chance to extensively compare them.

I think the Class D sounds quite good. It does sound different but still very good. Let me put it this way... I'm not already searching the Power Amp ads on Audiogon and pretty happy about the break.
Wireless200, I like Bel Canto a lot as it seems you do as well. I've been a Bel Canto dealer for a long time and am a fan of their products. I still think it isn't a fair comparison as the Chapter integrated amp is almost 5 times the price as the Bel Canto integrated amps. If you read between the lines, the Chapter Precis 250S is in a completely different league and it should be considering the price difference. In my opinion, this amp is extremely impressive regardless of what class of amplification is used. The original poster was asking about the best integrated amp you've ever heard. So, I answered with what is the best integrated amp I've ever personally used. I'm just keeping on track with question asked in the original post instead of comparing two different Class D integrated amplifiers. If you want a comparison, feel free to email me. I disclose that I'm a dealer, so I don't have an agenda I'm hiding. I was just trying to keep the thread in line with the original question. I hope this helps satisfy you. If not, feel free to email me any time.