Best Integrated Amp You Ever Heard?

I am tired of the Pre-amp+Power-amp game. So, I am in the quest of finding a really really good integrated amp, preferably used, so I can save some money off the original price.
Right now, I have a pair of Triangle Celius (92db), but I would like the amp to be able to drive other not-so-sensitive speakers.

What is the best integrated amp you've ever listened to?

Thanks,

Josep
josep_hernandez
krell's newest integrated. the S-300i is a real gem imo. picked mine up about 3 months ago and couldn't be happier. listened/demo'd countless integrated amp's until i heard this krell. knew it was "the one" as soon as it was turned on. at it's $2500 msrp, i can't think of a better integrated value on the planet. with the right speakers and cable....this thing is truly outstanding. read the reviews and give it a listen. you just might agree.
Chapter Audio Precis 250S. I just took on the Chapter Audio line and am currently have this integrated in the system I use. Of course you can take this with a grain of salt since I disclosed that I'm a Chapter Audio dealer, but this piece is incredible. Mind you, it certainly is not cheap, but IMHO you could spend considerably more on many different types of separates and not get the kind of sound quality and musicality this piece provides. At 225W into 8 ohms and 450W into 4 ohms, it also has the power to drive the vast majority of speakers out there as well.
We wouldn't be comparing apples to apples. The Chapter Audio Precis 250S is a $11,995 USD integrated amp and the Bel Canto integrated amps retail for $2,495 USD. It's not a fair comparison.