Top Ten Speaker Cables of all time?...

What is the best sounding speaker cables you have ever used? I won't suggest any to start...because all have left me wanting a bit...so...what do you think?
whatjd
If you order the Proteous new, and let Jim Aud at Purist know where in the system it is going, be can fine tune that cable so there is very little difference between it and the Dominus. The advantage in the Dominus is that no matter where you put it, in about three weeks, it will have "figured out" what is the best signal path and broken in to whatever it is connected to. Same story when it is moved to new components, just give it time to adapt. The Proteous will work very well in every situation, but ultimately not up to the absolute level of the Dominus. Primarily the difference is in the signal to noise and dynamics. The tonal balance is extremely close, with the Dominus having a slight advantage in the deep bass. However, I cannot tell any difference in the (perceived) distortion characteristics at all.
I have used the SILVERSMITH AUDIO speaker cables for some months now. Itts the best cable I have ever heard and they lifted my Audio Artistry speakers to a new dimension. Several of my frinds now use sILVERSMITH and the cable outpermored PAD and Transparant cables in every AB test we have performed. They must be regarded as "cheap" giving the best avalably sound for around 2500ยง.
One would be remiss to not include XLO Limited Edition. If the purpose of a cable is to stay out of the way,this one's absence is deafening.
...and now, for best simile by an audioholic, the envelope please ........MAXGAIN!!!!!!!
Fulton Gold. Why? Because Fulton was the only, and I mean only high end cable available for years before Monster cable finally emerged. Is this cable good by today's standards? , not even close! But, when you are the only guy on yhe block, it isn't very hard to be the best. Some younger audiophiles probably don't realize, that there was a time, when expensive interconnects and speaker cables, were not even available to the consumer!