Top Ten Speaker Cables of all time?...

What is the best sounding speaker cables you have ever used? I won't suggest any to start...because all have left me wanting a bit...so...what do you think?
whatjd
I have used the SILVERSMITH AUDIO speaker cables for some months now. Itts the best cable I have ever heard and they lifted my Audio Artistry speakers to a new dimension. Several of my frinds now use sILVERSMITH and the cable outpermored PAD and Transparant cables in every AB test we have performed. They must be regarded as "cheap" giving the best avalably sound for around 2500ยง.
One would be remiss to not include XLO Limited Edition. If the purpose of a cable is to stay out of the way,this one's absence is deafening.
...and now, for best simile by an audioholic, the envelope please ........MAXGAIN!!!!!!!
Fulton Gold. Why? Because Fulton was the only, and I mean only high end cable available for years before Monster cable finally emerged. Is this cable good by today's standards? , not even close! But, when you are the only guy on yhe block, it isn't very hard to be the best. Some younger audiophiles probably don't realize, that there was a time, when expensive interconnects and speaker cables, were not even available to the consumer!
Antone had experience with a product called Gut Wire? I'd appreciate your feedback regarding this. Know nothing bout it but the name has come up from time to time. Thanks.