jazzheads need your help: Clark terry

On this weeks Radio Deluxe show they closed with a tune by Clark Terry but I am having trouble finding a play list. On a side note... Anybody have a fave Terry LP? Much love fellow goners
128x128phasecorrect
I can't tell you much about the lp but a friend turned me on to Live at the Village Gate on cd. The sound quality is great, but that's beside the point, it's Terry and company swinging, interacting with the audience and having a whole lot of fun.
If you like jazz trumpet and don't know about him, try checking out Clifford Brown. The greatest that ever lived. Died way too young at the age of 25 in a car accident, but we have plenty of his recorded music. Blazing technique ... with soul that never ends.

Take care ...
Radio Deluxe WOULD be a good jazz show IF the hosts didn't announce their own names 30 times per show .
Live at The Village Gate is one of the best sounding jazz recordings ever. Played at every audio show when released.

Remember The Time is a great album produced in honor of Clark's 75th birthday. He was still jamming! Cheers,
Spencer