What tracks really make your system shine?

While Patricia Barber is excellent on my system, the tracks that really make my system shine are tracks 1-5 on the Book of Roses CD from Andreas Vollenweider. How about yours?
128x128falconquest
Katrina and the Waves, Lp, "Waves", side one, track 4 " Lovely Lindsey"! it's a rocker. The rhythm section kicks ass! Also, add Samuel Barber's "Adagio for String" it is a very erotic piece. The the Telarc recordings is best. These are the tracks I play my Audiophile buds
My selections are for the most part, relatively deep tracks that I have enjoyed through the years.

"High Falls" Allman Brothers- Win Loose, or Draw
One of Dickie's best solos.

"We Belong Together" Rickie Lee Jones

"Riviera Paradise" Stevie Ray Vaughan from Sacred Sources: Live Forever vol. 1. This last cd is a live compilation Carlos Santana released in 1993 from his personal bootleg collection. It includes cuts from Marvin Gaye, Bob Marley, Hendrix and SRV. The quality of the live recordings, particularly the SRV cut, are exceptional. You can pick up used copies on amazon for $5. Unfortunately, no vinyl.
The ones that require power and majesty that you need to feel as well as hear to appreciate.

ALso tracks that would result in ear bleed in most cases otherwise.

It does quite well with the rest as well.