Thanksgiving: ......

What are you thankful for in audio terms this season?

This may seem silly but since music reproduced well in my home is such an important part of my life, I decided to chance it.

The Beatles Mono box set. This kind of set a new precident on how great analog can be enjoyed. (Even, in my case, listening to it with a stereo cartridge). To that end, I'm thankful that I'm here to experience this labor of love from the technicians envolved and all who contributed to this release.
128x128slaw
So thankful that the enjoyment of music is such an integral part of my life. I could get along fine without movies or television ..... but please don't take away my music !
"I give thanks for my Spendor 1/2Es, for they reproduce mids like no other speaker. I give thanks, too, for my Quicksilver pre, which is reliable, simple, and wonderful sounding. And last, I give thanks for my First Watt M2, a Nelson Pass creation that rivals all the creatures of the Earth in terms of natural beauty and allows McCoy Tyner to play before me in my den. For these things, I do give thanks. Amen."
For the 10% over dealer cost sale at Audiolab. It was the real deal and now I am back into surround sound with a quality receiver for a relative small cost. My entire system which favors two channel is set. Movies or music smiles for miles.
Blessings to all.