Classical, Spanish & South American Guitar Jewels

I like the Guitar and find it is relatively easily reproduced with my smaller speakers so the "sound" is generally very acceptable.
I am hoping to find albums versus best of compilations(still welcome); whether on vinyl or CD. I'll start out with 2 CD's I enjoy. Easy listening.
1. Music of the Brazilian Masters, Concord Picante label from Concord Jazz. CCD-4389. Laurindo Almeida, Carlos Bosa-Lima, Charlie Byrd. It's nice to hear the different guitars,playing styles and even strings.
2. Portrait of John Williams. CBS Records Masterworks. MK 37791. John Williams.
I hope someone enjoys these and has suggestions for other treasures. More to follow.
ptss
Paco de Lucia is the man for contemporary flamenco. For a more traditional flamenco style you might check out Paco Pena.

I personally would not mention a lot of these other good pseudo-flamenco guitarists in the same breath as them. Their dazzling chops serve up nothing interesting IMO. It's all about the music itself. YMMV.
Yes. Paco Pena is also great. What are your favorite albums or ,today of course, CDs?
Azahara. It's what I'm most familiar with. I have much more of Paco de Lucia. My favorite of his is Almoraima, though I do like the newer stuff very much.
I'm no expert, but I am thoroughly enjoying Stunz&Farah
"Primal Magic". Maybe not pure traditional Flamenco, a little mix of influences. The guitar playing has an effortless feel I find entrancing.