Classical, Spanish & South American Guitar Jewels

I like the Guitar and find it is relatively easily reproduced with my smaller speakers so the "sound" is generally very acceptable.
I am hoping to find albums versus best of compilations(still welcome); whether on vinyl or CD. I'll start out with 2 CD's I enjoy. Easy listening.
1. Music of the Brazilian Masters, Concord Picante label from Concord Jazz. CCD-4389. Laurindo Almeida, Carlos Bosa-Lima, Charlie Byrd. It's nice to hear the different guitars,playing styles and even strings.
2. Portrait of John Williams. CBS Records Masterworks. MK 37791. John Williams.
I hope someone enjoys these and has suggestions for other treasures. More to follow.
ptss
Andre Segovia: Spanish encores. Awesome playing (of course)and sound. Not sure about the cd if any, but the LP is simply amazing. Just him, solo. My guitar reference for cable or component evaluation. Check it out, nobody wouldn't love this one.
Spanish guitar I love Manitas De Plata anything on Columbia.Brazillian, Baden Powell (Tristeza On Guitar,Aquarelles du Bresel,Images on Guitar) Joao Gilberto self titled on Atlantic.How could you go wrong with Bola Sete?