The Best Live album

What are some good live albums/cds you own? Good sound is a nice bonus.

You may put down whatever you want such as "Get your ya ya's out", but are there some maybe we haven't all heard about yet?

The best I have bought lately is Delbert McClinton, "Live", a 2 CD set of a concert in Norway. Just excellent blues big band. I mean this album just smokes, Oh yeaahh, with excellent sound to boot.
wildoats
I second Swingman with his suggestion of Luther Allison Live in Chicago. Best bang for the buck blues album out there and some of Luthers best stuff. For sound quality I must go with alice in chains unplujgged
Keith Jarrett at the Blue Note, John Mayall (with Room to Move - can't remember if that's the title), and The Allman Bros. at the Fillmore.
WOULD HAVE SAID LITTLE FEAT" WAITING FOR COLUMBUS" BUT THE AMOUNT OF ROCK AND ROLL "DOCTORING" AFTER THE FACT LEAVES ME WITH A STRONG VOTE FOR THE ALLMAN BROS. "LIVE AT THE FILLMORE"...WAS THERE AND BELIEVE ME ,I'M STILL CATCHING MY BREATH!
AZ JAKE
Bob Seger. Performed for years in the Detroit Metro Area before making it big.
Even after making it big, his Live performences were better than his Album stuff.
IMHO
I just got the CD of the 1978 recording of The Tubes-What do you want from Live! I'm listening to it right now on my iPod and it is truely incredible. This band was good! Unfortunately there musicianship my have been overshadowed by their over the top stage show.

I saw the 1978 Tubes World Tour and it was really an incredible show. However, my memory of the show from 25+ years ago did not prepare me for how musically satisfying this record is. I had the 8-track back in the day and wore it out. Good thing the CD is "perfect sound forever"! Oh, and it sounds fabulous on the low-mid fi iPod and stock earbuds! Can't comment on the audiophile sound qualities and I haven't played it on the big rig yet.

Enjoy,

TIC